BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
has launched the BMU KIND CIRCLE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
to assist meritorious, deserving, and needy scholars whose families have been greatly impacted by the post-pandemic situation of COVID-19.
Under this scheme, undergraduate and postgraduate students will get financial support to pay for their academic expenses in the year 2022.
Categories of students to be provided assistance under BMU Kind Circle Scholarship -
- - Students currently enrolled in BMU’s general graduation courses such as B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA, etc.
- - Students currently enrolled in BMU’s professional graduation courses such as B.Tech, BCA, etc.
- - Students currently enrolled in BMU’s post-graduation courses such as MBA etc.
- - All the students who have secured admission and/or pursuing education in BMU in any of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses (any year) at BMU.
- - Students whose family income (from all sources) is not more than INR 800,000 p.a. An affidavit by parents shall be given with respect to the same along with a salary slip.
- - Students who have scored more than 60% marks in their previous class.
[NOTE: Children of donors or employees of Karta (Organization) & Buddy4Study are not eligible]
- - INR 72,000 for annual living expenses or tuition fees.
- - INR 35,000 for the learning device (laptop) - one-time reimbursement over the duration of the course.
Assuming BMU provides certain tuition fee waivers to students from the EWS category. Both student and the university will be provided with an acknowledgment once the transfer is made.
- - Passport size photographs
- - Students' ID card or bonafide letter
- - Family income proof
- - College admission letter
- - Previous year mark sheet
- - Bank passbook
- In case of any queries, please reach out to:
- 📞 +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 128) (Monday to Friday - 10:00 AM to 6PM)
- ✉️ email@example.com.
- Address:1st Floor, Sati Plaza, Barrackpore, Chiriamore Crossing, Kolkata-700120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⭐️ Disclaimer - Information and details provided on scholarshipforme.com are only for reference purposes. Though we strive to enlist all active scholarships for the benefit of Indian students, Scholarshipforme.com never guarantees the accuracy of the details and information published on the website. For any necessary official information, please visit the official website.