SERB INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH EXPERIENCE 2022 is one of the best opportunities initiated by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) for a Ph.D. Degree holders. This opportunity imparts high-end research training for the frontier areas of science and technology. The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
- To be eligible, an applicant must
- -Be 40 years of age (as of the date of submission of application)
- -Be an Indian citizen
- -Hold a Ph.D. degree in the area of Science and Engineering from recognised institutions in India
- -Hold a permanent position in any Indian research and academic institution.
- - Candidates with an MBBS or MD degree, as well as veterinary doctors, are also eligible.
- - Applicants who have a Teachers' Associateship for Research Excellence (TARE) award are also eligible to apply.
- The selected fellows will receive it the following way:
- -Monthly fellowship amount equivalent to US $ 3000; one-time contingency/preparatory allowance of INR 75,000 per month to cover visa fees, airport transfer charges, insurance etc.
- -Overseas Medical Insurance in India and abroad of INR 20,000 per month.
- -The shortest route is by economy class airfare from the place of work in India to the place of the host institute and back.
- -Biodata of applicant
- -Biodata of Overseas Host Scientist
- -Consent letter from the host
- -Research Plan
- -Plagiarism undertaking
- -Certificate from Applicant
- -Endorsement Letter from the Head of the Institution
- -Age Proof Certificate (Class X mark sheet or Birth certificate)
- -Category Certificate (In case of Age Relaxation)
Note - The documents must be uploaded in the specified format.
Selection Criteria: All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance.
- Dr. Arvind Chaudhary, Scientist 'D'
- Science and Engineering Research Board
- 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor,
- Vasant Square Mall, Plot No. A Community Centre,
- Sector-5, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj
- New Delhi-110070
- Telephone Number - +91-011- 26511035
- Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, log on to scholarshipforme.com