Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is an initiative of Federal Bank to financially help 1st-year graduation students pursuing professional courses. This scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious students of Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Tamil Nadu. The objective of the Scholarships is to encourage and boost the confidence of the students to pursue higher education.
- Reimbursement of 100% of tuition fees.
- Reimbursement of other educational expenses as per the fee structure of the college.
- One Personal Computer (PC)/Laptop (maximum Rs 40,000/-will be reimbursed).
- Students will get a reimbursement amount maximum of Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- An applicant must be enrolled in any of the following disciplines - MBBS / Engineering / B.Sc. Nursing / Agricultural (B.Sc) including B.Sc. (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities courses at a recognized university/institute.
- An applicant must be a domicile of Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Tamil Nadu.
- An applicant must have secured admission under merit in Government/ Aided/ Government Recognised self-financing colleges during the academic year 2022-23.
- An applicant must have a family annual income of less than INR 3 lakh.
- ID proof and address proof.
- Admission Letter.
- Bonafide certificate from the college.
- Course fee structure.
- Mark sheets of qualifying Examination.
- Nativity certificate.
- Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students).
- Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities.
Application Deadline: 17 Dec-2023
⭐️⭐️⭐️Disclaimer: Information and details provided in scholarshipforme.com is only for reference purposes. Though we strive to enlist all active scholarships for the benefit of Indian students, Scholarshipforme.com never guarantees the accuracy of the details and information published on the website. For any necessary official information, please visit the official website.